Oregon Repertory Singers mission is to create world-class music, accessible to all. Doing so requires the generous support of volunteers, and we are looking for outgoing, detail-oriented choir enthusiasts to join the team. Whatever your capabilities, interests or schedule may be, we can find a volunteer opportunity that’s right for you. Oregon Repertory Singers is so grateful to those who choose to spend their time with us in a volunteer capacity – every hour you give makes a major impact. Thank you for your commitment!
- Receive concert tickets to Oregon Repertory Singers Adult and Youth Choir concerts.
- Gain access to special events.
- Earn internship or coursework credit towards the completion of a high school or college degree (contact email@example.com for more information).
- Gain administrative experience working in an arts non-profit alongside performing arts professionals, choral singers, and scholars of contemporary music.
- Volunteers may be able to garner financial support for Oregon Repertory Singers through workplace matching grants (inquire with your employer for more information).
Fill out a Volunteer Application today!
Each person has a unique skill set they bring to volunteerism. That’s why we’ve created special volunteer roles to best match a variety of schedules and interests:
Concert Volunteers (Adult and Youth Choirs)
Concert Volunteers perform a variety of concert-specific positions, including ushering, ticketing, and will call. Specific job tasks are assigned before each concert.
Office Volunteers support staff by performing basic administrative tasks such as filing, office organization, special projects, printings, and mailings. Specific job tasks are assigned by the Executive Director at the beginning of each shift.
Gala Volunteers support the annual event’s preparation, event day logistics, and event fulfillment. Specific tasks are assigned by the Event Manager.
Special Event Volunteer
As a Special Event Volunteer, you support donor cultivation at a variety of engagement events throughout the year.
Outreach Volunteers help Oregon Repertory Singers reach a broader audience by assisting with poster distribution, in-kind acquisition, etc, as identified by the Artistic and Executive Directors.
Youth Choir Volunteer
Youth Choir Volunteers assist with tasks that ensure weekly rehearsals run smoothly, such as door management, uniform support, and fundraisers.
For more information about volunteer opportunities with Oregon Repertory Singers, contact Emma Colburn at firstname.lastname@example.org or 503-230-0652.