How to join ORSYC
Enrollment for the 2018-19 season is now open!
All youth (pre-K through 12th grade) who like to sing and are willing to participate fully in classes and rehearsals are welcome to join the Oregon Repertory Singers Youth Choir! Visit us at our first rehearsal and open house, and follow the steps below if you're ready to join!
How to Join ORSYC
- Obtain general program information by reading the information here on our website and in our 2018-19 ORSYC Handbook: https://goo.gl/rAzuej.
- New families: complete enrollment form online at https://goo.gl/forms/7HbOsngDoNekcW9m1 *
Returning families: please use the enrollment forms sent to you via email!!
- Meet Artistic Director Kim Skondin and choir staff at our open house or rehearsal visit.*
- Complete tuition payment or payment plan setup.**
- Join us, learn, sing, and enjoy!
Some tuition scholarships are available for qualified families.
If you would like to request a scholarship application, please indicate this on your enrollment form and you will receive an application and instructions from the ORS office. Applications will be reviewed in the order they have been received. If you have questions, contact the ORS office at [email protected] or 503-230-0652.
*This is NOT an audition, but rather an opportunity for the Artistic Director to get to know your student and their voice, and to ensure appropriate choir and class placement. Interested or newly enrolled singers are invited to visit our open house or other pre-arranged rehearsal date. Contact the ORS office with questions or to schedule a visit outside of a scheduled rehearsal at [email protected] or 503-230-0652.
**Most new members will be placed automatically in the choir typically suited to their age range, and can pay tuition immediately after enrolling. Some members will not be placed in a choir until after meeting choir staff, and will be informed of their choir placement and tuition following their first rehearsal. Specific information is provided during the enrollment process.