For Single Tickets:
A-Level Seat: $40
B-Level Seat: $30
C-Level Seat: $20
Shadow and Light, an Alzheimer’s Journey – Tickets not on sale.
Glory of Christmas –Tickets not on sale.
South by Northwest
All tickets are purchased online through Brown Paper Tickets.
Brown Paper Tickets provides 24/7 Sales and Support
Brown Paper Tickets – 24/7 Sales and Support
Oregon Repertory Singers
1730 SW Skyline Blvd, Suite 123
Portland, OR 97221
Checks made payable to Oregon Repertory Singers.
In Person (on Concert Day)
First United Methodist Church
1838 SW Jefferson Street
Portland, OR 97201
On concert days, box office opens at one hour before the concert.
- All sales are final with no refunds.
- Dates, events, artists, and prices subject to change without notice.
- Due to the acoustic sensitivity of choral music, we ask that all members of your party be comfortable sitting through a 2-hour concert on church-style pews. If children become uncomfortable during the concert, parents/guardians may be asked to leave the concert hall. If repeated disruptions occur, ORS reserves the right to revoke concert admission at the discretion of the House Manager.
- All patrons regardless of age must have a ticket to enter the concert hall and must sit in their ticketed seat.
- The use of recording devices such as cameras and phones is prohibited.
- Late admission will be granted at the discretion of the House Manager. We recommend arriving 30 minutes before concert time to allow enough time to park and find seating before the concert begins.
- As a courtesy to concert-goers and the performing musicians, please turn off all cellphones prior to entering the concert hall, and avoid talking during the performance.
- Ticket buyers may exchange their tickets for a seat of the same price on a different date within the season, some restrictions may apply.
- Ticket exchanges may be processed through Brown Paper Tickets online at brownpapertickets.com or over the phone at 1-800-838-3006.
- Ticketing exchanges must be made 72 hours before the concert you are moving out of or into, whichever is earlier.
If you are unable to use your tickets, please consider donating them back to Oregon Repertory Singers as a tax-deductible donation. Ticket donations may be made by phone at 503-230-0652 up to 24 hours before curtain time.
Please contact the ORS office at 503-230-0652 with questions!
Oregon Repertory Singers is committed to the health and safety of its patrons, singers, and supporters. We are monitoring the evolving headlines of the coronavirus (COVID-19) very closely and will align ourselves with the recommendations from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO), Oregon Health Authority (OHA), and Multnomah Health. We will also follow the lead of the venues we use, such as Portland State University, Westminster Presbyterian Church, and First United Methodist Church, as it pertains to our upcoming concerts and weekly rehearsals. We will continue to provide updates as necessary via our website, email, and social media.
Update as of March 12, 2020:
Rehearsals have been cancelled for March 17 and March 24.
All concerts are proceeding as scheduled. Please visit our ticketing page for our ticket refund policy.